I am so excited to take part in the One Lovely Blog Award. I started this blog for me, as a photographic diary of a sort but I am happy that with the course of time, other bloggers were able to travel through my pictures and it got the response it has.
Special thanks to Allen for including me in this. His blog is worth visiting so make sure to make a stop and wander through his Sticky Note Quotes!
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
7 Interesting things about me:
- I love animals, especially dogs. Ever since I was a child, I remember always having at least one running around the yard and through the house.
- Other than our local Mediterranean cuisine, I also love Mexican, Indian and Japanese food.
- I love cooking. I always like trying new recipes. I don’t always follow the instructions verbatim since I like being creative in the kitchen. In the future I will post some of my favorite recipes!
- I’m not the athletic type. I just like to hike leisurely for as long as I can.
- I love all kinds of sweets but not chocolates or anything that contains chocolate 🙂
- As weird as it seems, I’m not a big fan of swimming, even though I am from an island and I live very close to the sea, like 5-10 minutes walking distance!
- I’m afraid of heights. When we visited the Eiffel Tower and we went all the way up, I turned and looked at the inside part of the elevator. When we reached the second floor I just stepped outside of the elevator, stayed there and held onto the railings while the others were enjoying and admiring the ‘breathtaking’ view.
So now that you know me a little bit more, I’d love to get to know you too, so comment below some interesting things about you!