I am so excited to take part in the One Lovely Blog Award. I started this blog for me, as a photographic diary of a sort but I am happy that with the course of time, other bloggers were able to travel through my pictures and it got the response it has.
- Thank the person that nominated you and leave a link to their blog
- Post about the award
- Share seven facts about yourself
- Nominate at most 15 people
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
7 Interesting things about me:
- I love animals, especially dogs. Ever since I was a child, I remember always having at least one running around the yard and through the house.
- Other than our local Mediterranean cuisine, I also love Mexican, Indian and Japanese food.
- I love cooking. I always like trying new recipes. I don’t always follow the instructions verbatim since I like being creative in the kitchen. In the future I will post some of my favorite recipes!
- I’m not the athletic type. I just like to hike leisurely for as long as I can.
- I love all kinds of sweets but not chocolates or anything that contains chocolate 🙂
- As weird as it seems, I’m not a big fan of swimming, even though I am from an island and I live very close to the sea, like 5-10 minutes walking distance!
- I’m afraid of heights. When we visited the Eiffel Tower and we went all the way up, I turned and looked at the inside part of the elevator. When we reached the second floor I just stepped outside of the elevator, stayed there and held onto the railings while the others were enjoying and admiring the ‘breathtaking’ view.
So now that you know me a little bit more, I’d love to get to know you too, so comment below some interesting things about you!