As summer is approaching, it is the right time to start thinking about vacations and search for possible destinations. Few days ago, Jen from Gypsybus28, tagged me for the Travel Tag. Her timing was impeccable! I was very excited and immediately started thinking about this year’s vacations.
First of all, I would like to thank Jen for tagging me in the Travel Τag. I follow her blog for a while now and I find it very inspiring. She shares her love about cooking, travelling and beauty. You can check out her blog here.
And now let’s move on with the questions!
1. WHERE IS YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE YOU HAVE VISITED?
It is not easy to decide. There are a few places that are on my favourite list – each for a different reason. On the top of my list though, is Prague, Vienna, Greek Islands and Majorca.
2. IF YOU COULD VISIT ANYWHERE TOMORROW, WHERE WOULD YOU PICK?
Krakow (Poland). I wanted to visit Krakow since my studies, but somehow it never happened. Now we have friends living there, so a visit is long overdue!
3. WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON A CITY HOLIDAY OR A BEACH HOLIDAY?
It depends on which season I’m choosing to travel. For summer time I prefer going on a beach holiday. For autumn and spring I prefer a city holiday. I’m not counting winter period, because I can’t stand the cold weather. I would say yes if it would be a ‘hotel’ holiday only!
4. WHAT ARE 3 OF YOUR HOLIDAY ESSENTIALS?
Everything I take with me it considered to be essential!
5. ARE YOU AN OVER-PACKER OR AN UNDER-PACKER?
Definitely an over-packer! Every time I’m trying to convince myself to pack less but it’s impossible 🙂
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT GOING ON HOLIDAYS?
My favourite thing is that I get away from the daily routine. Besides that I enjoy seeing new places, meeting other cultures and certainly trying the local cuisine.
7. WHAT IS ONE PLACE YOU WOULD NEVER WANT TO VISIT?
I can’t think of such a place, but I will surely avoid visit places that doesn’t make me feel safe.
8. WHO WOULD YOU RATHER GO ON A HOLIDAY WITH, FAMILY OR FRIENDS?
I don’t mind. I enjoy both, even though most of the times I go on vacation with family.
9. WHAT IS THE MOST ADVENTUROUS DISH YOU HAVE TRIED FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY?
Since I am not an adventurous person and I am a picky eater, I don’t try anything that looks odd or includes peculiar ingredients. I like to try the traditional food of the country I’m visiting, if fits my criteria that is – which most of the times it does.
10. WHO DO YOU WANT TO DO THIS TRAVEL TAG?
I really enjoyed doing this Travel Tag. It brought back wonderful memories from my trips 🙂